Google has released its annual Google Play Award list, which names the top Android apps and games as chosen by the company’s employees. The winners come from nine different categories with all of them boasting of apps that are claimed to offer users unique experience. These apps, according to the search giant, also excel in terms of quality, design and technical performance.
2018 Google Play award winners :-
1. Flipkart :- Flipkart has been named the winner in ‘Standout Build for Billions Experience’ category. These are apps or games with optimized performance, localization and culturalization for emerging markets.
2. Simple Habit :- Simple Habit Inc wins the title of best ‘standout well-being’ app. This category, according to Google, includes apps that empower people to live the best version of their lives, while demonstrating responsible design and engagement strategies.
3. Be My Eyes :- Be My Eyes gets the top honours for offering best accessibility experience. The apps/games in this category enable device interaction that serves people with disabilities or special needs.
4. Old Man’s Journey :- Old Man’s Journey has been named as the best Standout Indie app. The category has games from indie developers that focus on artistic design, gameplay mechanics and overall polish.
5. Episode :- Pocket Gems is the winner in ‘Best Community Building Game’ category. This category has games built to connect gamers, encouraging social interaction and community building.
6. BBC Earth: Life in VR :- BBC Worldwide (Ltd) gets top honours among apps or games that offer highly-engaging and immersive experiences with optimal use of ARCore or Daydream UI.
7. Canva :- Canva has been named as the best ‘Standout Startup’ app. This category has apps from new developers that offer a unique experience while achieving strong organic install growth…………..Read More>>
Source by techiyogizShare: