Reserve Bank of India (RBI) said that counterfeit notes of all denominations have increased in the financial year 2021-22 (FY22). According to the central bank recent report,
among all notes that saw an increase of fake notes, Rs 500 was the worst hit.
As compared to last year, RBI detected 101.9% more fake notes of Rs 500 denomination and a 54.16% increase in fake notes of Rs 2,000 tender.
Here is how you can the authenticity of Rs 500 note
1. If the light is shed on the currency note, you will be able to see 500 written in special places.
2. 500 will also be written in Devanagari on the currency note
3. Orientation and relative position of Mahatma Gandhi’s photo shifts to the right.
4. India will be written on the Rs 500 currency note.
5. When the currency note is bent, the security head colour will change from green to indigo.
6. Governor’s signature, guarantee clause, promise clause, and RBI emblem have moved to the right of the currency note
7. Mahatma Gandhi’s photo and electrotype watermark are there on the currency note… .Read More
Source By: techiyogizShare: