Union health ministry has issued new guidelines for international arrival amid the spread of mutant variants of Covid-19. The new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) will come into effect from today i.e. February 22 till further orders.
According to the latest SOPs, for the next 14 days, all foreign travellers arriving from flights originating in the UK, Europe and the Middle East will have to reveal their travel history.Read more ↓
Here are the guidelines for international arrivals effective Monday (22 February):
- All international travellers will have to submit self-declaration (SDF) for Covid on the online Air Suvidha portal before the scheduled travel.
- They will also have to upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report on the online portal www.newdelhiairport.in.
- The test should have been conducted within 72 hours prior to the journey and each passenger will also have to submit a declaration with respect to the authenticity of the report.
- At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after the thermal screening.
- All passengers should wear masks throughout the ride, follow social distance standards, and have downloaded the Aarogya Setu app.
- International travellers arriving through seaports/land ports will also have to undergo the same protocol, except that facility for online registration is not available for such passengers currently, as per the civil aviation ministry guidelines.
- Airlines should identify the international travellers arriving from/transiting through the United Kingdom, Brazil and South Africa (during the past 14 days) and segregate them in-flight…..Read More>>