You can visit to the examination board’s head office and apply there for the marksheet you lost by writing a letter or as per their terms. You can request the University for the same with a written request. They will give you a duplicate copy.
To get a duplicate marksheet and certificate:Read more ↓
- File an FIR in the nearest police station.
- Fill the application form available on CBSE Website.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- An Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10 should be filed.
- Prepare a demand draft for the requisite amount.
- Attach identification certificate of a gazetted officer or principal.
- Attach the new paper declaration/press release.
- Send to CBSE regional office with all attachments…………Read More>>